Monday, March 22, 2010

here we freakin go!

So departure time is looming, and here I am in my room, sitting on my yoga ball for the last time for 2.5 months. Wow, this is it. This is the last time I'm going to sit on this yoga ball for a long time. It just hit me. I'm tearing up. I just slept in my bed for the last time. And ate oatmeal out of my own pots and pans for the last time. Oh my God. This is it. Who knows what I'll have to eat for breakfast down there. Probably not oatmeal. Man, this is gonna be tough! And this is the last day that the toilets will drain in the correct direction. I wonder if gravity works the same down there? Do things even drain, or do you have to stuff them down a hole using your hand or a special tool meant for doing such things? Will the people like my mustache? I doubt it, but maybe it will be sufficiently intimidating to prevent kidnappings. Or maybe it will encourage a kidnapping? Oh no! What should I do?! Are three T-shirts really enough? I mean, for 2.5 months that averages out to like 0.05 T-shirts per day! I can't wear just 5 percent of a T-shirt - I'll freeze! AHHHH! Here we freakin go!

1 comment:

  1. Your moustache will repel kidnappers...and probably everyone else. At least keep it til I arrive, because I am growing the same thing right now. We can tell everybody that's what North Americans look like and start a new trend.

    ReplyDelete